Re: Documentation

Hi.

Basically, if your document is intended to be part of the user manual,
you should construct it as a chapter. I would reccomend to do it this
way, as it seems to make more sense.

If it is meant to be a standalone type of document, you can use an article.

The main user manual is the dhis2_user_manual.xml document. Your
chapter will be included with an xinclude statement, similar to the
other chapters.

Hope this is clear.

The latest successful builds of the documents are available here..

http://dhis.uio.no/ci/job/Dhis2%20documentation/

Best regards,
jason