Re: [Branch ~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/dhis-patient] Rev 825: Add DataEntryFormAssociation. This will allow DataEntryForm to associate with both DataSet and Pr...

Hi Abyot

I like your suggestion very much but want (again I know!) to suggest a
slightly different slant. I tend to think of a form as being the composite
thing (like a paper form which might even have a reference number - form
ANC-B3).  And that form might have different screens and/or sections.
Rather than the screen having multiple forms.  Just a matter of naming I
know, but if we are going to refactor like this, we do need to think about
what is the least confusing to users.

Otherwise I am fully behind the suggestion of subsetting by common
categorycombos - it does make sense.  Possibly we need to implement a
getDataElementsByCategoryCombo() method on DataSet to make it easier to
select appropriate dataelements.

Regards
Bob.