Re: Fwd: data pilot

Sure.  This is just a background issue.  The OOo pivot table performance has
been a mess for some time now.  Just want to take advantage of the
opportunity to feed them some real requirements.

Mind you I see IBM's Chinese dev team have been putting some work into this
already (
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Calc/Proposal_DataPilot_byIBM).  I
wonder did this optimisation make itself into OOo yet?  I guess we'll find
out soon.

Bob.