Re: Problems with import/export and categorycombos

I seem to have inadvertently upgraded to postgres 8.4 when upgrading to
ubuntu karmic.  Now it seems I cannot read the 8.3 dumpfile:
pg_restore: [archiver] unsupported version (1.11) in file header

Thats wicked!  I'll try and push everything back to 8.3 again.  Any of you
postgres experts got an idea about 8.3/8.4 compatibility?

Regards
Bob

2009/12/14 Bob Jolliffe <bobjolliffe@xxxxxxxxx>

> Lars I'll look at this this evening.  I think I remember its a bug in
> categorycategorycombo association convertor.
>
> 2009/12/14 Ola Hodne Titlestad <olatitle@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hi guys,
>>
>> I'm working on the SL databases, trying to clean up the exisiting datasets
>> and come up with a new db for 2010
>> and came across some problems with import/export seems none of my
>> catcombo-category relations came across with DXF....
>>
>> The first thing I did was to clean up all the duplicate categorytions
>> being used across different categories.
>> That should be fine now.
>>
>> Then I exported all the metadata over to a new database and then it seems
>> some of the information did not come across in the DXF.
>>
>> I have attached the dxf file and the new database (after the import).
>>

>> Ola
>> -------

Follow ups