Netbeans code style

Greetings

I have been using netbeans (6.8) pretty consistently for the last two months
now and I am pretty much sold.  I find it generally more intuitive than
eclipse (which I admit might be a reflection of my warped mind but so be
it).  But whereas I am generally as happy as a pig in faeces with netbeans,
I am also painfully aware of the importance of consistent code style in a
project like ours.  And I also think that its the editor's job to do code
style - not the author's.

Anyway, eclipse users can, and I hope do, make use of the code-style config
at
http://dhis2.org/sites/default/files/resources/dhis-code-style-eclipse.xml.
Problem is the default settings in netbeans are quite a long way from
these.  So all the code I write jars horribly with the existing code base.
When others do this I call this unfair and ignorant behaviour.  So for what
its worth I've finally taken the plunge and been tweaking my netbeans editor
settings to try and mirror the dhis-style-eclipse as much as possible,  It's
not perfect but seems to be very close.  I've attached it here for anyone
out there using netbeans to test.  Saptarshi?  Thats a veiled reference to
at least you :-).

Then I'll put it up on the dhis2.org site as a netbeans developer resource.

Cheers
Bob

PS. Instructions:
Go to Tools->Options
Export your existing editor settings to be safe.
Import the attached file.
Netbeans seems not as smart as eclipse regarding per-project formatting
profiles so backing up settings is probably important.

PPS.
Please don't use this mail to start a netbeans vs eclipse war :-)