Re: Data format for StatPlanet

Moving discussion to the list.

It would be preferably to not have to go via BIRT. What is needed is an easy
GUI for defining what data you want to export to StatPlanet, and then the
CSV would be downloaded - though even better, StatPlanet could be included
in the DHIS2 distribution and pop up as an extra window in the browser,
populated from the generated CSV file.

Knut

--
Cheers,