Re: dhis2.com now a.k.a. dhis2.org

Can you link to the updated documentation as well, perhaps directly to
the Hudson server? Although it is not complete at the moment, I am
making good progress on the conversion/modification of the Indian
manuals, although it is looking more and more like a complete rewrite.
I will keep pressing forward, until I have to go back to my "real"
work. At the moment, the only link under documentation is to the GIS
docs. We do have a bit more. :)

Regards,
JPP