Re: User documentation published

Yeah, the PDF is going to get only bigger and bigger, which is going
to be more and more of a problem. There are the independent chapters
from which the user manual is composed, which can be downloaded
separately.

The HTML is also getting to be too big, due to all the images. I think
the solution is to produce "chunked" HTML, which breaks up the HTML
into separate pages. I will take a look at how to do this with the
maven plugin we are using, but it is very simple if you are using
Linux and have the "xmlto" program installed. I have documented how to
produce chunked HTML in the Documentation guide.

Agree that the "strategic" guide needs to be developed soon. This will
only be useful with case studies and input from different
implementations.

I will continue to do what I can in my "spare" time, but other
contributions are of course welcome. Contact me if you  need a jump
start.

Regards,
Jason