Re: Excel reports module

Dear Murod,
As I know, I haven't generated any daily report in DHIS yet. And Excel
report also hasn't supported for this. If you want to create reports for
generate in excel report module. you should do it in Services> Excel report
> Administration > List of reports, there you can create report , and inside
the report you will create the Report Items ( as described in the excel
reporting manual documentation).

Actually, the Excel Items are developed for importing data from excel file
to DHIS, and the period type of excel items are same with period types
designed in dataset. so it has daily, weekly,... period type. Excel Items is
used for importing, not reporting. The way to create excel items for
importing is not different from creating report items.

If after you check the documentation, and still have any doubts, I ready to
guide you more details.
Wish you have a nice weekend.
Thuy
HISP Vietnam