From: Jason Pickering [mailto:jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 11:25 PM
To: Paul Amendola
Cc: dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Question about Data Completeness

Indeed, a topic dear to my heart and one that we have spent some time
working on.

You can take a look at this...

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk/files/head%3A/resources/zm_hmis

In side are both SQL as well as BIRT reports that may give you, after
modification, what you want.

Best regards,
Jason