Re: Greetings + new DHIS patient module

Hi,

The reason of not put the organisation unit in the System generated Patient
Id is :

An organisation unit can be changed the name. Or it can be splited into two
smaller organisation unit ( This is happening in India ) . Or even it can be
merge with another organisationUnit to make a bigger one ....

So we are thinking of an algorithm to generate the id for the whole country,
but not depend on the organisation unit. It should only depend on patient
information and the time of creating...