Re: Patient Identifier Management functions

Hi,

This id will be given to each patient, so it should be human readable.

I have just had a quick look at the  id_gen_module of OpenMRS . It would be
very nice if we can use that module for DHIS, as it has eveything we need

I will try to get source code and see what I can do.