Re: Regular expressions in data validation rules

Hi all,

I've no idea about using RegEx for validating data in DHIS2. Just a small
comment, I am also using this many times so my feeling on this is not easy
but not too difficult when applying RegEx in your coding, ie, javascript and
java also.
With RegEx, we can easy controlling any thing that we want to force the user
for entering data (text, number) or something else (a file name is an
example).
Let's try !

Thanks !