Re: DHIS2 live installer

OK.  maybe I'm wrong.  I just assumed that to be the case because of
how the licence dialog always popped up on linux installs.  Thats why
the openjdk was a such a good initiative.

Anyway sun's lawyers are moot at the moment.  Mostly staring looming
redundancy in the face I imagine.  Oracle's lawyers are the new kids
on the block.  Though I can't see them tracking down Jason in a hurry
:-)

Cheers
Bob.