H2 BitRock Windows Installer Available

Hi Devs,
It has been a long day and I have a large cliff to climb, but I wanted
to share this with you.

Further to my previous mails, I have constructed two installers for
the DHIS2 live package, using the H2 database (and also postgresql).

They are two variants available from here

bzr branch lp:~jason-p-pickering/+junk/dhis2-live-installer

The install.xml file is an IZPack configuration file. A a further
variation of the IZPack file  (rev 3) will do a Postgresql install.
You will need IZPack to compile and make the installer jar.

With the latest revision, I have included a the DHIS2.xml file, which
is a BitRock installer file.

Read the INSTALLER-README.txt file for more info of how to get these to work.

 I have made these two variants, because IZPack gave problems on
Vista. I have not yet tested the BitRock variant  on Vista, but if
anyone has this operating system, and would be willing to test it, I
can help with how to build the package. Installs on XP are no problem.
Mac, Linux and other platforms are yet untested.

If you need a BitRock license, let me know. I got one for DHIS2 project.

Regards,
Jason

Follow ups