Re: Error DHIS2 building

Hi all,

2010/3/2 Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>

> Not sure about this... Could you send the surefire report files in the
> target folder?

Enclosed is the surefine reports.

This happens because the packaging type for the excel-reporting module was
> set to JAR and not WAR.
>
> VN uses this setting for debugging and sometimes forgets to put it back...

We should set it back to WAR, shouldn't we?

>> 3. Remove dhis-web-excel-reporting from the POM file of dhis-web-portal,
>> it's okay to run the project. However I got out of memory exception as soon
>> as I logged-in to the system (still error when *JAVA_OPTS *environment
>> variable was set).
>>
>> I still got the out of memory exception. My computer has 3GBs of memory,
running Windows 7, jdk1.6.0_16, maven 2.2.1 with* *JAVA_OPTS=-Xms256m
-Xmx768m -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=768m environment variable. Any
ideas?

Thank you.
Best regards,
Quang