Re: New installer available: Testers wanted

Hi there. Maybe we can discuss in Dushanbe next week, but as I see it,
I am not sure how to specify this at runtime with the Launch4j
wrapper.

Anyway, I have been doing a bit of testing while waiting for lots of
data to import, and can get the installer to trigger an unattended
Postgres installation, so I think the rest will be pretty easy.

Once I come up with something that actually works, I will commit it
back to the main branch for testing.

Regards,
Jason