Re: Error DHIS2 building

Thanks. I got it installed  and working after updating the JDK to u18,
nuking my .m2 directory, and downloading a fresh version of the
source,and changing the maven opts variables. We should probably
update the docs. I will update the uber-build script in the
dhis2-live-installer as well to take this into account.