Re: New installer available: Testers wanted

Hi. Sounds reasonable. I have something right now that will install
postgres with a non-standard user name and on a non-standard port.
Clean up scripts delete this user after an uninstall as well. I am
just adding a registry check, and if there are any other versions of
postgres already installed, the installer will abort. What do you
think about this?