Re: Greetings + new DHIS patient module

I've said my take on the solution before... But here again:

We generate a list of 6-digit Base30 ids(2 million or so ... ) (..or
8-digit). randomly allocate and make them used. During sync when the ids
collide we use the internal uuid to create separate rows and internally we
always use a combination id for each row

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA
Director R & D, HISP India