Re: Switching databases almost "runtime" using dhis2 live system tray UI

I love this as well... and from all the comments, the world likes it as
well!!.. and is fast to swicth databases. Hoots to Bob!!
I was going to make a patch last nite, but sadly I can't get live to
work...

It says the dhis.war is not found at the webapps path?? Does it not need the
DHIS2_HOME environment var to be already set... and do I need to remove that
thing??

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA