Re: Switching databases almost "runtime" using dhis2 live system tray UI

In case you missed it, you can try and download this as well..

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tmmywuorgym

This is a prepackaged version of DHIS 2 Live. It will give you an idea of
how things should be setup.

Remember the jar that is produced (with dependencies) needs to be renamed
dhis2-live.jar. Not sure why this happens, but the one that results from the
build (dhis2-live.jar) does not work.

Regards,
Jason

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 11:53 PM, Jason Pickering <
jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry, but I suspect this is my fault for not changing the read me.
>
> Try mvn package
>
> and everything should be build.
>
> Regards,
> Jason
>

> On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Saptarshi Purkayastha <sunbiz@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> Hi Bob,
>>
>> On 4 March 2010 16:26, Bob Jolliffe <bobjolliffe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Does that help?  I suspect your problem is that there is no exploded
>>> dhis.war in the webapps/dhis directory.  Funny message from jetty
>>> though.  Perhaps it is agnostic about whether it finds a war or a