Re: DHIS 2.0.4 release candidate 1 is out - Testers wanted

Because of Rev 1331<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk/revision/1331>,
we get the following exception on AJAX.

*The data locking module is throwing exception: Unable to render Velocity
Template, '/dhis-web-commons/ajax/responsePeriod.vm' (CommonsLogger.java
[7634150@qtp-21280292-5])*
*org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
resource '/dhis-web-commons/ajax/responsePeriod.vm'*

When we select period. Is this still a work in progress??

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA
Director R & D, HISP India