Re: Hudson doc build

Yes, it would appear that the pom is a bit screwed up at the moment. I
do not have time to look at this at the moment, but I can confirm that
the English versions are not building at the moment.

If someone else can handle this, it would be great, otherwise, it will
have to wait until I can find some time.

Regards,
Jason