Multilingual documentation

Just sitting here talking to Knut, and it would seem that Google translation
may be good enough for a first pass of the translation.

Now, a few issues arise from this.

Management of the pom to generate the documentation, may become a major
problem. Currently, we need quite a bit of XML for each language. The more
languages we add, the bigger problem this is going to be.

Knut and I would like to suggest to the community to fork off each language
into a seperate branch. This will allow better ownership by each individual
language " community" and will simplify the process of actually getting the
documentation. It really may not be necessary for everyone to have every
language, but rather the languages that they are actually interested in.

Comments?

Regards,
Jason

Jason P. Pickering