Custom data entry form for hospital patient registers

Dear Team,
I have the following concerns.
1. I need to develop a custom data entry form from a register having patient detail like patient's name, patient's address, etc
2. I need dhis2 to aggregate these patients counts into a summary form which will be aggregate up the hierarchy.
3. Why don't we have count in the list of the aggregation operator. I have *Sum, Average*
4. Can i use custom data entry page to create a register records?

I have tried the following
1. Created the custom form using the data entry create form wizard. Its not just realistic here. Foreach patient's attributes i will
have a data element and depending on the number of patients, it will be a multiple of the available attributes which will run into
millions of DE and its not just manageable. I know the the above is used to create summary forms.
2. So i decided to use the patient's management modules, EVEN though i cannot achieve a custom layout as it appears on the form, i
could use the additional attributes to create more patients attributes.

So then
1. How do i do a count of the information on the register and get it appear in the cell of a custom data entry without the user
manually entering the values over a period.
For example on my register i have columns like 1. Name of client,address of client,fever cases reported within 24hrs,RDT done under
five.
On my summary form i need the following to be auto calculate
1. The number of client registered
2. Number reported for fever cases under five
3. etc

I will appreciate any assistance asap.
Thank you.

.damilola