Re: Content type not allowed during DHIS 1.4 file import

Den 30. mars 2010 kl. 15.47 skrev Jason Pickering:

> Hi Jo,
> Well, it it just a zip file. That is what does not make a lot of sense.
>
> It has the zip extension. ????

I am pretty sure this is a client bug of some sort. Do you have another browser you could try?

I'm sitting on a mac, so I don't have detailed experience with the windows side of things. But what about changing the file extension to something else and back again?

There are reports of similar problems, but old:

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=626413&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

> I would agree that we should probably just ignore it, or  allow it. I tried adding it to the main web.xml file, but this did not work.

I'm not really sure what you tried to do, but the accepted content types are set in the ImportAction class.

We will probably change this, but it will need to be in the longer time frame. We need some way of deciding what content type the input is, and I am not sure we have an effective way of doing that as of now. If a large file is uploaded, we need to ensure we have an effective way of deduce the content type. But since we are dealing with multiple xml formats anyway (that have the same content type), I guess we need something better.

Jo