Re: Hi all

Thanks Ola for this prompt response. I kept refreshing my email to see if im lucky... This is Yemi Awe@GHAIN...(check dhis1.4/2
devlist or google) that was when i was working with family health international. We had exchanged several technical communications
when i implemented dhis2 (early version) for FHI. I am implementing dhis2 for Society for Family Health - Nigeria (try google). I did
a demo for the technical officers and we prefer the registers not the summary forms. DHIS2 in Nigeria is new and for SFH is just gonna
be a guninea pig thing. DHIS2 is our choice.

I am using 2.0.3..you think the rumour (if true) may have been implemented in 2.0.4? I will just go for it.
>From you mail i can conclude that
1. Custom entry form cannot be created at the patient level.
2. For aggregate operator no "count" in the list.

Observation
Checking the db, i found patientDataValue table which could do my thing but its so empty. I could not find any patient module that
populates the table. The closest is the program stage management but im not sure i can link that to the aggregate dataset.

I tried creating dataelements set the domain type to patient but...i dont want to fiddle around with the code. I know you guys are
doing extremely great work. Im indeed impressed. Bravo guys.

Thanks..any help will be highly appreciated.

On Tue 30/03/10  3:18 PM , Ola Hodne Titlestad olatitle@xxxxxxxxx sent: