Re: Custom data entry form for hospital patient registers

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 7:26 PM, <damilola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Team,
> I have the following concerns.
> 1. I need to develop a custom data entry form from a register having
> patient detail like patient's name, patient's address, etc

At this moment there is no CustomDataEntryForm Design for Patient
Registration. You can design custom screen for Program/ProgramStages.

> 2. I need dhis2 to aggregate these patients counts into a summary form
> which will be aggregate up the hierarchy.

Very Basic AggregationEngine is developed but need lot more work left. Will
try to prepare some documentation with screenshots how to use aggregation
engine, will send.