Re: Custom data entry form for hospital patient registers

Thanks! Great job Kumar! Is the AggregationEngine in 2.0.3 or the 2.0.4RC??? i need the count(DE) for aggregator operator. I am sure i
saw it somewhere but cant remember where. is it something you can help figure out???

.damilola
GMD

On Tue 30/03/10  5:57 PM , bharath kumar chbharathk@xxxxxxxxx sent: