Re: Custom data entry form for hospital patient registers

Thanks Jas for the astute insight.
This is what i am trying to do...see the screens attached.
I have tried to use the patient management as shown below. These are my challenges

1.There are quite a number of option items on the form. I know DHIS2 has Yes/No but not custom listItem.
2.There are no action attached to yes or no. like i need to display some form fields/controls if i select yes or no. I know this
involves real programming.
3.I need to aggregate the register into the summary form.
Whats your advise on these???

.damilola

On Tue 30/03/10  7:26 PM , Jason Pickering jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx sent: