Re: Custom data entry form for hospital patient registers

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }Hi
Abyot. Thanks for this. It finally woked.
 Yea i need a kind of nested . Is it available???
 Thanks.
 .damilola
 GMD
 On Wed 31/03/10  4:16 PM , Abyot Gizaw abyota@xxxxxxxxx sent: