Validation datavalues

Hi all,

When users enter datavalues into dataentry form and click *Complete *button,
the system will check the values entered by determining the range  for each
datalement in list, as following:

- Calculate average for each datalement in list. Ex : Average value is *x*

- Calculate deviation for datavalues of the dataelement. Ex : Deviation is *
y*

- Calculate *Min value  =  x - (y * **factor**)*
                 *Max value =  x + (y * **factor**)*
                                with *factor = 2.0*

However, in Vietnam, some of datavalues which are inputted* exceed Max
values*, so we cannot click *Complete* button to complete the report.
How do you think if we build a function to define *factor with dafault value
2.0* and we can reset it ?

Best regards,
Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam