Re: Content type not allowed during DHIS 1.4 file import

Thanks. This seems to work. I got the latest code, but switched
broswers (from Firefox to Opera) and OSes (from Windows to Linux) so
not really sure if this is a real fix.

Anyway, things sort of proceed as I expect, except, I do not see any
data actually being imported..what am I missing here?

Also, this bug is still affecting me..

https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/445299/

Stacktrace of the import is here..http://pastebin.com/xEQs6xuy

Regards,