Re: any presentation material about DHIS2?

Hi All

Similar request.  I've been asked to give a talk on dhis at the Irish
OSS BarCamp next week.  Who knows - might even attract some
developers... I see there are already great screenshots of features on
the website but I'd like to try and get hold of some photos of
context.  Anybody got any good ones they might want to share with me?

Regards
Bob