Slitaz and Midori

The ultra-lightweight Slitaz Linux distro is an interesting alternative for
bootable USB sticks. I got DHIS Live up and running quickly:

tazpkg recharge
tazpkg get-install java6-jre

And it comes with an easy utility to create a new Live CD/USB which includes
java and DHIS.

Understandably, with the minimalist ethos, support for OpenOffice seems
slight (they recommend gnumeric and abiword)

Slitaz comes with the Webkit-based Midori browser, which is lightweight and
fast. However, the current 0.2.4 version cannot quite handle our GIS module
yet (though it seems close), so for now it is best to use tazpkg get-install
opera or tazpkg get-install google-chrome

Knut