Re: dhis-openmrs integration

Hi Ime

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/interoperability

Yes Ryan Crichton of jembi  has written an sdmx-hd parser module for
openmrs (http://svn.openmrs.org/openmrs-contrib/sdmx-hd-parser) and an
sdmx-hd reporting module which is using the new openmrs reporting
framework.  So its lots of new stuff - the openmrs reporting framework
is quite freshly unwrapped.  And the sdmx-hd standard itself is still
on public review until the 1 May.  And the new import functionality of
dhis2 is still rough around the edges but I'm working on polishing
those this week.

Both openmrs and ourselves will have to make some adjustments to
handle the changes to the sdmx-hd standard.

Regards
Bob