Re: Error in listing patients

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Quang Nguyen <quangnguyen111@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column this_.mandatory does not exist

You can fix this by adding  column "mandatory" to table "patientattribute" ,
and give a default value for all rows of that column.

There should be more problems with your db.

I can't not give a  sql patch because I don't know which version your db is

Is it a production db or just a testing db ?

If it just for testing, then you can just delete the tables and let the
application auto create it at start up.

If its production, then you can send me your db, I will try to update it
without losing data...

--
Viet Nguyen