Re: Can we bump organisationunitid from int to bigint?

I do not really have a problem with this, but shouldn't this
information go in the "code" field? Or is it a problem with the number
of orgunits? It would seem unlikely that we would ever have more than
2,147,483,647 orgunits.

Are you inserting the ID as the organisationunitid? This seems this
might cause problems with possible clashes with the hibernate_sequence
which is used to generate IDs?

I have run into this issue only once, but since then, I always use the
hibernate_sequence to generate IDs when I directly insert data into
the DB.

Regards,
Jason