Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 setup problem

Good to move to DHIS2. And WELCOME!!

I do not understand, do you have data in a DB (not in DHIS2 format) and you
want to move that data to a DHIS2 format?

And DHIS does not use ODBC. You must set the connection on:

hibernate.properties

On your instructions file step 2 has the file hibernate.properties.mysql or
hibernate.properties.postgres
choose one (according if you use MySQL or PostgreSQL) and rename it to
  hibernate.properties
and  edit it.

Good Luck!
Caveman