Re: Aggregating values

I recompiled DHIS2.05 yesterday with help of a magician Jason yesterday. And
the first thing I tried was this aggregation thing.

So I started redoing the orgunitstructure. It gave the same error.

While it was running I used the
show full processlist
to find out that it is a verry long insert to be run at once. I have 1664
orgunits. So it sounds like indexing trouble.

As there is a faith and "antimysql fight" I am moving my data to postgres. I
have to do it manually.

I have to do it manually because DHIS does not keep de ids fixed
(organisationunid, dataelementid etc). That affects our mapping data for
data importation from other systems. So if someone could suggest a good
strategy is welcomed.

Thanks for your patience guys
Caveman