Re: dhis-web-excel-reporting behaving

lol...
I see...I'm on a new system, so its a fresh build.
I didn't check in that one-letter change (so please someone else should).

I get to change systems much these days so I'm wondering whats the best way of handling commits with all these authentication stuff (tired of setting up my SSH so often...unlike in other repos where all you need is your password :))

any alternatives :)

thanks

Ime