Re: Update of gml2dxf.xsl

One more issue regarding the GML import:

In order to really be able to import a full hierarchy, it would be
great if there was also a way to specify the parent for each orgunit.
I.e. in addition to ogr:Name being obligatory, I think we should allow
for (but not require) ogr:Parent. Comments on the feasibility of this?

Knut

--
Cheers,
Knut Staring