From: Ola Hodne Titlestad [mailto:olatitle@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 2:22 AM
To: Friedman, Roger (CDC/CGH/DGHA) (CTR); DHIS 2 developers; dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Calculated elements and reuse of elements

Hi Roger, any chance you could share these form layouts with us? The
quick answer is that your totals can be retrieved using the dimension
report tables and you can set up standard reports on top of that for
your totals form. If you decide to key in the totals directly in
addition to the breakdowns you need to use separate data elements for
that. Then you can use validation rules to compare the two sets. More
later. Ola

--
Sendt fra min mobile enhet

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Vetlandsvn. 95B, 0685 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Vetlandsvn.+95B,+0685+Oslo,+Norway>