Re: startup issues

Hi,

Yes, Bob. You are right in this issue. The reason of this one is that DHIS2
is during on development. Thus, when we could not avoid some of mistakes or
fixing or changing the data model in it. Thought that, this problem can be
resolve if and only if all of instances of DHIS2 (I meant the locale where
is using this program) CAN BE USED the final version of it as a perspective
synchronous.

In my opinion, Assuming that, ALL of end-users of DHIS2 who ALWAYS upgrade
their DHIS2 installer whenever new version of DHIS2 is release. And then, we
can remove all stuffs that are no longer available in DHIS2 anymore. With
this way, think that the start-up can be improve for next release to be more
faster than.

Thanks.