Re: startup issues

wow... that is loongggg.
I have been doing all the stuff on Live using my 2.0.4 indian modules and it
starts in ~25 seconds and switching or blank database happens in 16secs...
and was super happy with the speed

But 1:25 is quiet slow.

I've heard of memory issues on Spring 3 migrations:
https://jira.springsource.org/browse/SPR-6775
Havent done much Spring 3!!

---
Regards,