Re: about DHIS2 log in page

I certainly think there is a need for public dissemination of data
without login, but not as a fully open, free for all. This is
functionality needed for most types of "Health Observatory" websites.

Basically, I think an administrator should be able to make certain
modules visible without the user having to log in (though probably in
read-only mode).

Knut