Re: DeletionHandler for Patient module

Hi Tran,

Yes you need to consider all the associations. And also make sure that we
don't have recorded values for the patient to be removed. If there is value
(patientdatavalue table) registered for the patient to be removed, providing
an option like "are you sure you want to delete this patient and all its
recorded values" might be a good approach.  If users select yes, then remove
everything including datavalue if not then abort the removal process.

While deleting attributes, there is also attributevalue that you need to
consider.

Abyot.