Re: dhis installer

Hi Ime,

Yes, the installer depends on the dhis-live package, as well as the
documents.

There is a basic readme file in the dhis2-live-installer  folder. Configure
your environment variables correctly in the build script and just execute
the script. It will build everything for you while you have a cup of coffee.

I have not had any time to write better documents but just contact me if you
have issues. I can give you a copy of the BitRock key that we got for DHIS2
once you get everything installed.

Regards,
Jason

--