Data set locking - Confusing

Hi devs,

To try using DataSet Locking func, but i'm get confusing in the buttons on
the part of organization unit. We have ALREADY one "Lock" and "Unlock"
button. So, why don't use them as themselves? I meant why have to separate
them into other meaning likes "Lock all at level" - "Unlock all at level" -
"Lock all in group" and "Unlock all in group" ?!?!

In my opinion, we have to improve to let it more user friendly and easy to
use. We should change the separated buttons to "Select all at level" -
"Unselect all at level" - ect... And we will use ONLY ONE "Lock" AND
"Unlock" button for executing to lock and unlock datasets.

How do you think, all guys? If there is no comment then i will change it...

--
God Helse !

Follow ups